Join the 9WERKS community!
9WERKS is an innovative community, celebrating the 911 and other Porsche sports cars via our multimedia platforms and connecting you with likeminded enthusiasts and discerning businesses. 9WERKS is borne out of five key values:
- Wissen (knowledge)
- Exzellenz (excellence)
- Rührung (emotion)
- Kultur (culture)
- Spaß (fun)
We are engaging videos, we are carefully considered articles, we are structured events, we are insightful podcasts, we are targeted classifieds, we are an annual awards ceremony and, in time, we will be beautiful print. Our community is limited simply to every single Porsche and automotive enthusiast on the planet – and you’re invited to be part of it.
Sign up to 9WERKS for free and enjoy member benefits including discounts & special offers, plus the ability to keep track of cars of interest from our classifieds, or request an independent inspection, plus much more.
Specialist Porsche dealer or business?
Contact us for more information on how we can help you, including joining our 9WERKS approved network.
Frequently asked questions
- Who are 9WERKS?
- 9WERKS was founded by Porsche journalist Lee Sibley. Lee has specialised in Porsche for the last decade, having worked in the automotive media landscape at large for 11 years. His various roles of note include being editor of Total 911 magazine, presenter of the YouTube channel ‘That Nine Eleven Guy’, and host of the Porsche podcast ‘Road to Redline’.
- Is it free to register on 9WERKS?
- Yes! There’s currently no monthly subscription costs involved, we just ask you to sign up so you can gain complementary access to all of our 9WERKS features including receiving our newsletters containing the latest deals, plus the right to vote in our annual awards.
- Is 9WERKS a Porsche-specific website?
- Yes, Porsche is our area of expertise so our journalism and events will only be tailored to enthusiasts of the Porsche brand and its sports cars.
- Where is 9WERKS based?
- We’re UK based but our intention is to reach the global Porsche community. Right now the majority of our events will be UK and Europe-based, but we do expect that to change over time as we grow. Currently, there’s no reason why our international users can’t take advantage of the great features available to the 9WERKS community.
- Is 9WERKS affiliated to Porsche?
- No, 9WERKS is fully independent of Porsche AG, Porsche Cars Great Britain, and the Porsche brand at large.
- How can I get in touch with 9WERKS?
- Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you.